- Talking ‘Respect-Talk’ does not come naturally to me (or probably you either)
- I have not finished reading this book. But I will!
- This book has the potential to revolutionize my relationships with my sons. (yours too!)
- If I get this right, it just might be the best thing I have ever done in raising my boys.
- Because I hate even numbers….I added this pointless point in 😉
When I was contacted by FlyBy Promotions to review this book, I didn’t hesitate for a second. This February our church hosted a marriage weekend which was based on Emerson Eggerichs book Love and Respect. It’s an amazing book and concept that can change a marriage in light of the well know Ephesians 5:33
33 However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
I was so interested to read how he applied the concept in the marriage book to mothers and sons.
And I haven’t been disappointed!